Debian Package Contents Search, bug or feature?

Hi,

I'm trying to package Ember[1], but in the way I found some dependencies
for files like:

tolua++.h
CEGUILua.h

When searching for those files in the Debian Package Contents Search
(DPCS) at [2], for both entries the result was libcegui-mk2-dev package.

I continue to install the mentioned package, but I was still getting
errors about File not found for those headers.

So I looked into the package page [3], and then in the "list of files"
[4] (i386), those files are not listed.

So my question: is that a feature or a bug in the DPCS?

Right now I'm installing from their original source the missing sofware,
to continue compiling Ember.

But perhaps it is a bug that needs to be reported.

By the way, I check into the changelog, and there is not log about
deleting those files from the package, so I guess there is not a
cache-issue.

Regards,

Erick Vresnev Castellanos Hernández

[1] http://worldforge.org/dev/eng/clients/ember