Re: Debian Package Contents Search, bug or feature?

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:19:05 -0600, Erick Vresnev Castellanos Hernández <vresnev@ideasavanzadas.com> said:

> Hi, I'm trying to package Ember[1], but in the way I found some
> dependencies for files like:

> tolua++.h
> CEGUILua.h

> When searching for those files in the Debian Package Contents Search
> (DPCS) at [2], for both entries the result was libcegui-mk2-dev
> package.

[...]

The files are present in the version from stable:
http://packages.debian.org/stable/i386/libcegui-mk2-dev/filelist

They are also present in the "current" version on kfreebsd-amd64 and
kfreebsd-i386, because they still have older versions (0.4.1-x instead
of 0.5.0-2), which I guess is why packages.d.o still finds them even
when you limit your search to sid.

If you limit your search to sid, and some architecture, then it doesn't
find anything.

--
Hubert Chathi <uhoreg@debian.org> -- Jabber: hubert@uhoreg.ca
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA         http://www.uhoreg.ca/