Re: New package "unicornscan" , I GIVE UP !

Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:

I was just intend to take part in the community, but it seem not to work.

And please: Do not write me, "read here", "read there", "read somewhere!", really, for some few questions, I am not willing to read hours lots of stuff.

Too bad! reading all this stuff (which has been carefully written by days of debating & designing - so has a real value) is the price to pay to be part of the community.

There is some (deep) logic in the debian packaging system, and the rules are there to help debian developers.

BTW, I do know that and never managed to package any software, so I say bravo to your effort, even if you abort it now!

Regards.