RFS: envctrl

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package, envctrl. I previously posted asking
for a sponsor and got some useful feedback, but nobody was able to sponsor
it. It is a somewhat difficult package to sponsor since it contain kernel
modules which only work with hardware found in specific systems and can only
be built on SPARC64, but I'd appreciate it if people could take another look.

If necessary I can provide a sponsor with shell access to my sparc64 box for
testing.

Package name: envctrl
Upstream Authors: Eric Brower <ebrower@gmail.com>, David Johnson
<dj@david-web.co.uk>
 This package provides the source code for the envctrl kernel modules.
 These modules support the environmental monitoring hardware found in
 Sun's E250 and E450 servers.

It builds these binary packages:
envctrl-source - Sources for the envctrl driver

The upload would fix these bugs: 433343

Here's the package:
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/envctrl/envctrl_0+svn136-1.dsc

And a modules package generated by modules-assistant for reference:
http://www.david-web.co.uk/download/envctrl-modules-2.6.22.1_0+svn136-1_sparc.deb

A few notes/questions:
* the package is lintian clean, as are -modules packages generated from
envctrl-source
* even though envctrl-source is a source package, I have specified the
architecture as sparc because: -
i) the hardware these kernel modules support is only ever found on sparc
ii) the source contains some sparc ASM
* the modules only compile with kernels >= 2.6.20 - is there some way I can
specify this within debian/rules?

Thanks in advance,
David.

--