Re: RFS: konq-pdf (2nd try, new upstream release)

Il giorno sab, 24/11/2007 alle 21.33 -0600, Raphael Geissert ha scritto:
> On 24/11/2007, Giuseppe Benigno <giuseppe.benigno@egregorion.net> wrote:
> > It builds these binary packages:
> > konq-pdf   - Manage and modify PDF documents using konqueror
> >

> Some notes on this package:
> $ uscan --report --verbose
> -- Scanning for watchfiles in .
> -- Found watchfile in ./debian
> -- In debian/watch, processing watchfile line:
>    http://www.egregorion.net/works/konq-pdf-(.*)\.tar\.gz
> uscan warning: In watchfile debian/watch, reading webpage
>   http://www.egregorion.net/works/ failed: 403 Forbidden
> -- Scan finished

Now it's fixed, wrong configuration on my web space.

> Description should probably be installed as README or with a similar name.
> COPYRIGHT should not be installed, that's what debian/copyright is for.
> Please improve the package description, you may want to follow these
> guidelines[1].

COPYRIGHT problem is fixed too.
I've writed a new description, I hope now it's ok. :)

Best regards
Giuseppe

The respective dsc file can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/konq-pdf/konq-pdf_0.2-1.dsc