RFS: fuse-convmvfs

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fuse-convmvfs".

* Package name    : fuse-convmvfs
  Version         : 0.2.4-1
  Upstream Author : Z.C. Miao <hellwolf.misty@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://fuse-convmvfs.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
fuse-convmvfs - mirrors a whole filesystem tree from one charset to
another. (perhaps, "maps a whole filesystem..." would sound better, but
I have kept upstream's interpretation here).

Long description:
convmvfs is a FUSE (File System in Userspace) utility that tranparently
mirrors a filesystem tree converting the filenames from one charset to another
on the fly. Only the names of files and directories are converted, the file
content remains intact. The mirrored tree is mounted at a given mountpoint.

The package appears to be lintian and linda clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 445105

- dget: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fuse-convmvfs/fuse-convmvfs_0.2.4-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone checked && uploaded this package for me.

--
Stanislav