Re: Using pro or perso address for contributions ?

On Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 08:03:44PM +0200, Olivier Berger wrote:
> I'm considering applying for maintainer of a couple packages, and I
> wondered if Debian had some policy on preferring professional or
> personal email addresses for maintainers.

In Debian, we do things Right(tm). :-)  That includes the use of e-mail
addresses.  So if you are maintaining those packages as part of your
job, it is reasonable to use your company's address.  If your company
doesn't really have anything to do with it, use your personal e-mail
address.  And if it's something in between, decide for yourself which
situation is closer to the truth. :-)

Thanks,
Bas

For more information, see http://pcbcn10.phys.rug.nl/e-mail.html