Re: signing packages from a different machine

Neil Williams wrote:

> You don't have to sign every build you do on every machine - you only
> need to sign the one build that is going to be uploaded. As none of
> your sponsors are even remotely interested in the
> architecture-dependent binaries and only really care about
> the .dsc, .orig.tar.gz and (if not native) the .diff.gz, there is no
> need to worry about signing builds on different architectures. It's
> good to do but it isn't relevant to sponsoring, normally.

I want to upload the packages to mentors.debian.net so that my sponsor can
take a look at it. However, when I do

$ dupload -t mentors texmacs_1.0.6.10-2_i386.changes
dupload note: no announcement will be sent.
Checking signatures before upload...GPG signature is missing
dupload fatal error: Pre-upload '/usr/share/dupload/gpg-check %1' failed for
texmacs_1.0.6.10-2_i386.changes
   at /usr/bin/dupload line 223

So mentors.debian.net requires packages to be signed. Is there any way
around that?

thanks
raju

--