signing packages from a different machine

Hi
    I have access to two machines - say machine A, machine B. On machine A
when I build a package, I can automatically sign the package as needed.
However now I am sitting at a friends machine (machine B) and built a
package using pdebuild. But I am not sure how to sign this package. The
errors from pdebuild are

pbuilder-time-stamp: 1187760442
 signfile /home/raju/pbuilder/result/texmacs_1.0.6.10-2.dsc Kamaraju
Kusumanchi <kamaraju@gmail.com>
gpg: skipped "Kamaraju Kusumanchi <kamaraju@gmail.com>": secret key not
available
gpg: [stdin]: clearsign failed: secret key not available
debsign: gpg error occurred!  Aborting....

What should I do? Should I copy the secret key from machine A to machine B?
or should I copy the .dsc, .changes files from machine B to machine A and
sign there? I looked in maint-guide, developers-reference, debian-reference
but could not find any suggestions there.

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi