Re: RFS: cellwriter

On Tue, 2007-08-21 at 22:38 +0100, Jonny Lamb wrote:
>  * debian/copyright doesn't contain where you downloaded the tarball
>    from.

Because I didn't download it from anywhere. :)

I don't want to break the mold though, I'll add that part back in.

>  * debian/control has a format for homepage URLs, which is *two* spaces
>    then "Homepage: http://www.example.com/";

I can't find mention of this in either the Policy or the New
Maintainer's guide, how is that supposed to look? Does that go in the
description or is that one of the control lines (if so, why two spaces
in front of it..?)

> Other than that the _packaging_ looks alright.

Thanks for taking a look.

--
Michael Levin <risujin@risujin.org>