Re: RFS: metacam (updated package)

On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at 08:43:13PM -0400, Juan Angulo Moreno wrote......

> > How was Bug #279342 fixed? It is not apparent from the
> > changelog, and running interdiff between the diff files doesn't
> > show anything new in that respect.
> I closed bug because when metacam was updated of version 0.6-1 to
> the 1.2-1 bug he was not present (you can verify installing it
> metacam, unloading the following image that was taken by a S60
> Canon Camera:
> http://farm1.static.flickr.com/112/253352200_b64ab0a57a_o.jpg,
> will be able to notice that there is not segfault).

O.K. Perhaps you might want to mention in the changelog that the bug
is being closed because upstream addressed it in a prior release.

> In the next days I will repair the package and upload it again.

O.K. I'll look at it again then. BTW, I went to the homepage you
have listed for metacam, and was not able to download a source copy.
Do you have a different webpage for downloading the source?

Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941