Re: RFS: eterm-themes

On Mon, Aug 13, 2007 at 01:24:34PM +0200, Francesco Aloe wrote:
> Hi mentors,
> eterm-themes is an orphaned package and because this I am interested in
> adopting it, but i need a sponsor :)

Hello Francesco,
There are several issues:
1) eterm-themes is not orphaned but RFA'ed. This means I am still the
maintainer, and it is not "your package".

2) your upload made no changes to the package outside hijacking it.
It is pointless to sponsor it.

3) I did not orphan the package because it use a Debian-specific
tarball and I would like to be sure the new maintainer understand
how it is generated.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>