RFS: libgtkol (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.4-1.1
of my package "libgtkol".

It builds these binary packages:
libgtkol-docs - GTK C++ Object Layer - documentation
libgtkol1  - GTK C++ Object Layer - shared libraries
libgtkol1-dev - GTK C++ Object Layer - development files

The upload would fix these bugs: 427213

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libgtkol/libgtkol_1.4-1.1.dsc

Kind regards
 Francesco Namuri