Re: RFS: deluge-torrent (updated package)

Hi!

On 8/12/07, "Adam Cécile (Le_Vert)" <gandalf@le-vert.net> wrote:
> Okay, it has been fixed and re-uploaded.
> However, lintian still show a warning about debian/menu. I don't
> understand why, please ignore it or fix it by yourself if you understand
> what's wrong :)

>From /usr/share/doc/menu/menu.txt.gz:

          Network
               Network related software.  This is a three-level section, do
               not put entries directly here.
(...)
               File Transfer
                    File transfer software such as download managers, FTP
                    clients, P2P clients, etc.

                    Examples: amule, gftp, d4x

So it was missing "File Transfer" on your menu file.
I have added it and uploaded the package.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Nelson