Re: RFS: deluge-torrent (updated package)

Nelson A. de Oliveira a écrit :
Hi Adam!

On 8/12/07, "Adam Cécile (Le_Vert)" <gandalf@le-vert.net> wrote:
I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.5.4.1-1
of my package "deluge-torrent".

The first thing is that your deluge-torrent_0.5.4.1.orig.tar.gz is not
the original tarball.
It have a modified setup.py and a lot of .lo and .o objects inside
your file (that is why it has 15M instead 1.5M).

Second is that it's failing to build (I have extracted the original
tarball and applied your diff on it):

test -d debian/patched || install -d debian/patched
dpatch  apply-all
applying patch 000-Fix_CFLAGS_handling to ./ ... failed.
make: *** [patch-stamp] Error 1
pbuilder: Failed autobuilding of package

And third (just if you want), update debian/menu to use Applications :-)

Best regards,
Nelson
Ouch, seems the wrong package has been uploaded....

Let me check again.