Re: RFS: php-http-upload

Jonny Lamb wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 03:15 +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php-http-upload".
>
> One little thing:
>
> Your only changelog entry contains "Initial release (Closes: #)". You've
> simply forgotten to put the bug no. of the ITP, which is 435150 for
> convenience!

Oups, sorry. This is corrected.

Nico Golde wrote:
> Another thing I noticed is that you write Copyright:
> and then follows copyright and license information, please
> divide this with Copyright: and License:
> Kind regards
> Nico

This is done too, thanks for having a look.

I'm not sure if it was there on my last upload, but I've added also a
chmod -x in the debian/rules that was needed for some php files that had
the x bit set in the upstream tarball. I did this:

chmod -x debian/$(package)/usr/share/doc/php-event-dispatcher/examples/*.php

It's re-uploaded here:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-http-upload/php-http-upload_0.9.1-1.dsc

Thanks for having a look and if you can sponsor the upload.

Thomas Goirand