Re: .deb issue

Hi,

actually, you're supposed to use dh_installmenu (or cdbs) in your rules
file, and not add yourself the update-menu commands into the postinst/rm
files.

I _guess_ that the menu file isn't installed at all and that something
else takes care of adding the menu point into the Gnome menu.

What I don't understand is why you expect the label to be
"lkmonitor version 0.3 alpha" where the menu file contains "Linux Kernel
Monitor"!?

Hope this helps, Eric