Re: Creating /usr/bin/ entries to scripts the right way

On Mon, Jul 30, 2007 at 07:19:20AM +0200, Bart Martens wrote:
> If the source package contains debian/bin/harvestman then debian/install
> can contain this line: debian/bin/harvestman usr/bin/

Unfortunately, the source package does not contain such a file. It
merely creates a symbolic link, if I run a wrapper installer they
provide, and I don't do that.

Or should I just create such a file of that type using dpatch? That
way, I keep the diff clean.

Thanks.

Kumar
--