RFS for postfix-policyd-spf-perl was - Re: List of (un)sponsored packages on Mentors (approximate)

On Friday 27 July 2007 16:17, Christoph Haas wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 04:13:21PM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > BTW, postfix-policyd-spf-perl is still looking for a sponsor:
> >
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2007/07/msg00578.html
>
> Pretty off-thread-topic. :) But I would generally sponsor it if it were
> running properly as a daemon (e.g. init.d).

Yes.  Sorry (sort of ) for throwing that in.

Just like the Python policy server that you commented on a couple of weeks ago
(thanks for the bug) the Perl one doesn't actually work as a daemon yet, but
has hopes of growing up to do so.

Any chance you'd be willing to sponsor it in it's hopes to grow up to be a
daemon some day form if I promise to file the "Hey, it's not really a daemon"
wishlist bug for it?   The original author has recently started to take some
interest in it again and so I think there is some hope for this.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/postfix-policyd-spf-perl

Scott K