Re: Nagios version

Le ven jui 20 2007 ? 05:07:24 +0000, The Fungi dit :
> On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 05:23:20PM +0200, David Dumortier wrote:
> [...]
> > But I'm a bit confused about the version of the Debian package. Is
> > there a licence problem about the version upload ?
> [...]
> > so I might help for a new release more recent of nagios.
> [...]
>
> What version are you looking for? The latest stable Nagios release
> (2.9) is packaged and in the archive (apt-get install nagios2). Are
> you looking to have a nagios3 package maintained in experimental or
> something?
Hi,

I'm a lamer for 2 things :
- I didn't configure my lovely mutt for the from field (hope this time
it will be good)
- I didn't seen nagios2 in apt-cache search

Anyway, I hardly try to package nagiosgraph and I have some questions
that are for this forum.
- nagiosgraph need a directory to save his RRD files I put it on a
/var/lib/nagiosgraph/rrd but I'm not sure of the Debian way for this.
- I put the .cgi files on /usr/lib/cgi-bin/nagios2 perhaps must I put
them on .../nagiosgraph ?
- for installation I have perms on directories to set, must I put them
on nagiosgraph.postinst ?
- what about the version's number ? must I put a 0.9.0 as
nagiosgraph's version or must I take a 0.9.0-0.1 for the Debian's
version ?
- for installation I fill a nagiosadmin.install is it the Debian way ?
- what about linda to test my package, is there others utilities ?
- most important, nagiosgraph is under creative licence, is it a good
licence (I think about Debian policy) ?

Apologies if some questions have response on the Debian's
documentations but I didn't find them. It will be nice for pointers too.

Cheers,
--
David Dumortier