Re: RFS: dir2ogg -- audio file converter into ogg-vorbis format

Jon Dowland wrote:
On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 10:14:22PM +0200, Julian Andres
Klode wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 17.07.2007, 13:56 -0600 schrieb Oleksandr
Moskalenko:
I think you should discuss avoiding effort duplication
with Christian.
Christian could have filed an ITP. I now develop this
software and when it is in unstable, Christian can remove
it from his archive.

Is that the best solution? What about people who use his
package already? I see that your package is a newer
upstream version. Have you contacted Christian at all?

People who use his package would automatically upgrade to
the new package.
I forwarded this thread to him and asked him
if he wants to be the co-maintainer.

--
Julian Andres Klode

IRC Nickname:   juliank (Debian/OFTC + Freenode, GimpNet)
Jabber:         juliank@jabber.org
AIM/Yahoo/MSN:  jaklode
Fellow of FSFE: https://www.fsfe.org/en/fellows/jak (No. 1049)
Debian Wiki:    http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode
Ubuntu Wiki:    http://wiki.ubuntu.com/JulianAndresKlode
In Launchpad:   https://launchpad.net/~juliank
My packages:    http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=jak@jak-linux.org
Languages:      German, English, [bit French]