Re: Change in my sponsorship requirements

Hi,
IMHO it's a good idea to follow the requirements  of ftp-master, it's a
good practice that get used the new devoloppers to made the things in
the right way, I understand the issues of this in the changelogs, but I
think it's funny to see after many years the mistakes made attempting to
made my first debian package (when I've adopted my first package I
thought this issue mandatory). I believe that this problem is only for
the first packets, then it is begun to make some most accurate jobs.

I also think also that this can get used the new developers to write
good changelogs and to avoid a RFS for very preliminary works.

however I repeat, IMHO :)

cheers,
freancesco

--