Re: Looking for sponsor for single NMU of monotone packages

On 7/3/07, Shaun Jackman <sjackman@gmail.com> wrote:
I unexpectedly have access to a Debian box all this week. I'm on
contract and have other commitments, but I should be able to upload
monotone for you at some point. My only question is whether the
unusual -0.2 version will bungle anything -- although I understand the
version number issue. In particular, how do I force a full original
source upload?

I *think* dupload should do the Right Thing if applied to the changes
file as is (well, re-signed).

Before I upload the NMU though, do you have any interest in adopting monotone?

I'd prefer not to; I don't want to be a DD and I don't use the server features.

zw