Looking for sponsor for single NMU of monotone packages

The Debian packages of monotone have not been updated in some time,
and are currently both unbuildable and uninstallable, due to the Boost
1.34 transition.  I am one of the upstream developers, and use Debian
myself; I asked the maintainer (Shaun Jackman) if he needed help and
he said yes, would I mind just NMUing the thing?  I have done this,
but need a sponsor for the upload (my understanding is that Shaun
cannot do this himself).

The packages are available from http://mrtock.ucsd.edu/~zack/debian/.
They are lintian-clean except for the known upstream bug of lacking a
manpage (work is in progress).   They close all outstanding
non-wishlist bugs.

Please be aware of two quirks.  First, to avoid collisions with the
unofficial packages made by upstream, I gave this NMU the version
number 0.35-0.2 instead of -0.1, but it needs a full sourceful upload
anyway.  Second, the .changes file is labeled architecture i386 but
includes both i386 and amd64 binary debs.  Everything is signed with
this key:

pub   1024D/797DC75F 2003-04-14
     Key fingerprint = A29C E8FD 999C 5BB4 C446  978F 51C6 3320 797D C75F
uid                  Zack Weinberg <zackw@panix.com>
sub   1024g/0F4B3ED7 2003-04-14

I may do this again in a week or two for the 0.36 release, depending
when that actually happens.

zw