Re: Looking for sponsor for single NMU of monotone packages

Hello Zack,

I unexpectedly have access to a Debian box all this week. I'm on
contract and have other commitments, but I should be able to upload
monotone for you at some point. My only question is whether the
unusual -0.2 version will bungle anything -- although I understand the
version number issue. In particular, how do I force a full original
source upload?

Before I upload the NMU though, do you have any interest in adopting monotone?

Cheers,
Shaun