Re: RFS: openglad

On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 10:22:50PM -0400, Simon wrote:
> Hey all, I'm looking for a sponsor for this package.  The package is a

I'm currently a bit busy but unless someone else steps up in a few
days I can can review and sponsor openglad.

I remember that I wasn't quite happy with how others modified the
configuration handling logic once I had written it...  It's been a
while, I'd have to read the code again to make sense of it again.

But at least I can point out one thing out already: please use
kaol@debian.org as my email address in debian/copyright and AUTHORS.