RFS: openglad

Hey all, I'm looking for a sponsor for this package.  The package is a
port of an old DOS game, in which the player hires mercenaries, and
uses them to fight enemies in prewritten scenario maps, leveling up
the mercenaries with the experience gained and gold earned.  Don't
test it if you're busy, it's somewhat addictive ;)  I've put a lot of
effort into making this a clean package, and hopefully that shows to
anyone reviewing it.

* Package name    : openglad
 Version         : 0.98-1
 Upstream Authors :
   Sean Ford (wmd *at* isroot.com)
   Yan Shoshitaishvili (zardus *at* users.sourceforge.net)
* URL             : snowstorm.sf.net
* License         : GPL version 2 or later
 Section         : games

It builds these binary packages:
openglad   - Top-down guantlet-style RPG

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 425482

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openglad/openglad_0.98-1.dsc