Re: Status of wired

Le Sat, May 19, 2007 at 05:18:54PM +0100, Toby Smithe a écrit :

> My next question is this: should I first have the package accepted into
> Ubuntu Gutsy before getting it to Debian, or should I do the reverse?

Hi,

Obviously, it depends of your priorities :

a) Getting wired quickly in Ubuntu => upload to REVU.

b) Saving your time for other tasks => look for a sponsor to upload in
   NEW.

This is of course modulated by the release schedule of Ubuntu:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GutsyReleaseSchedule

If a Debian package is not available by August 30th, there will be no
wired in Gutsy...

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy