Re: New Package PVFS

On Tuesday 15 May 2007 19:04:05 David Brown wrote:
> I was developing a set of debian packages for pvfs
> (http://www.pvfs.org/) and was wondering if anyone could take a look
> at it and see if I'm missing anything important. Attached is the
> gziped diff to create the debian directory and the tarball is located
> at http://mirror.anl.gov/pub/pvfs2/pvfs-2.6.3.tar.gz.

I normally would be interested to help you with this, as I'm interested in
pvfs2 and similar filesystems, but I'm going to be swamped for the next few
weeks.

If you don't get any help, e-mail me privately and I can probably help you
get this into debian.

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net> <xmpp:wjl@icecavern.net>