Re: Rebuilding the whole archive.

"Charles Plessy" <charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org> wrote in message 20070514001523.GB29606@kunpuu.plessy.org">news:20070514001523.GB29606@kunpuu.plessy.org...
Dear Mentors,

I would like to do a mass rebuild of at least a significant part of the
archive to investigate a potential problem on G5 running the powerpc
port.  I am currently trying to use
/usr/share/doc/pbuilder/examples/pbuildd/buildd.sh from the pbuilder
package, but I have a few problems with it.

I also wanted to try wanna-build, but the only archive I found
explicitely forbids the usage of the program:
(http://svn.cyberhqz.com/svn/wanna-build/debian/changelog)

If you do choose to use wanna-build, I think the proper source location is:
is svn://svn.debian.org/buildd-tools/trunk/buildd/
with the wsvn interface at:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/buildd-tools/trunk/buildd/

That appears to house both wanna-build and the buildd used on the buildds.