Rebuilding the whole archive.

Dear Mentors,

I would like to do a mass rebuild of at least a significant part of the
archive to investigate a potential problem on G5 running the powerpc
port.  I am currently trying to use
/usr/share/doc/pbuilder/examples/pbuildd/buildd.sh from the pbuilder
package, but I have a few problems with it.

I also wanted to try wanna-build, but the only archive I found
explicitely forbids the usage of the program:
Since this was added after the parution of Julien Danjou's buildd howto,
I am taking the message seriously and will not use wanna-build.

Even if I manage with buildd.sh, I would be interested to know about
alternatives. My main interest is to generate build logs, but I do not
need to keep the .debs. Are there better tools for this ?

Have a nice day,

Charles Plessy
Wako, Saitama, Japan