Re: NEED MENTOR- HELP ME!!!!!!

On Sunday 13 May 2007 10:31:11 bharath kumar gopalan wrote:
> I would like to get involved myself in the debian development especially
> in the areas of kernel developent and device drivers development. I know
> quite some c,c++  since I am very new to this I would like to know if
> anyone is intrested in guiding me.

This list is focused on mentoring people to assist them in packaging
software for Debian, not for general free software development.

If you are interested in packaging software for Debian, I suggest you give
it a try, and ask on this list whenever you run into trouble——we will be
more than happy to help.

However, if you are more interested in actually doing programming for a OS
kernel (e.g. Linux), you'd be better off asking in lists specific to those
areas.

If you still feel like you need some specific guidance on where to start or
who to talk to, you can also feel free to contact me personally and I would
be happy to help guide you to the right places. =)

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net> <xmpp:wjl@icecavern.net>