RFS: ibpp

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ibpp".

* Package name    : ibpp
  Version         : 2.5.3.1-1
  Upstream Author : T.I.P. Group S.A. and the IBPP Team (www.ibpp.org)
* URL             : http://www.ibpp.org
* License         : IBPP License 1.1 [1]
  Section         : devel

It builds these binary packages:
ibpp       - C++ client interface for Firebird

Here's the long description:

 IBPP is a C++ client interface for Firebird versions 1.0, 1.5 and
 further. It also works with InterBase® 6.0, though it is expected
 it might only support Firebird in the future.
 It is a class library, free of any specific development tool
 dependencies. It is not tied to any ‘visual’ or ‘RAD’ tool. It was
 indeed developed to add Firebird access in any C++ application.
 Those applications using IBPP can be non-visual (CORBA/COM objects,
 other libraries of classes and functions, procedural ‘legacy’ code,
 for instance). It can of course also be used in visual or RAD
 environments. IBPP is indeed purely a dynamic SQL interface to
 Firebird. In some easy to use C++ classes, you will find nearly all
 what is needed to access a Firebird database, and manipulate the data.
 IBPP also offers access to most of the administrations tasks: creating
 a database, modifying its structure, performing online backups,
 administering user accounts on the server and so on.

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix this bug: 423507

- - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/ibpp/ibpp_2.5.3.1-1.dsc

Kind regards
 David Paleino

[1] It seems to me that the IBPP License is a free software license. It can be
read at <http://www.ibpp.org/license>. Should I contact debian-legal?

- --
 . ''`.  Debian packager! | http://snipurl.com/gofoxygo/
 : :'  :   User #334216   |  http://www.hanskalabs.net/