Re: Copyright issues GPL-PHP license

Heya,

>> In addition, the concept of a webserver written entirely in PHP is
>> utterly abominable, an example of total programming putrifaction.  I
>> expect this code to be so inherently unmaintainable that its very
>> presence would warrant an RC bug.  As a DD and as a user of PHP, I
>> would ask that this package not be uploaded to Debian.
>
> As a fellow DD and as a user of PHP, I second that.

although I'm not a DD, I second that, too. Getting php more or less
secure is a pain on it's own, I seriously can't understand why
"developers" write any kind of application it it, especially when it
opens a socket to the rest of the world. People should remember what php
is: A html pre-processor with a huge number of security related bugs,
nothing more.

Cheers,

Bernd

--