Re: Copyright issues GPL-PHP license

On Sunday 6 May 2007 20:20, David Paleino wrote:
> > I think the situation in Ubuntu is different because there is no real
> > security support for universe (please correct me if I am wrong).
>
> Universe corresponds to? Contrib?

There's no direct matching here. While in Debian all software in main is fully
supported, Ubuntu only supports a relatively small set of software which they
call "main" aswell, and the rest is what is called Universe. Software in
Universe does not have guarranteed security support for example.

See here for more details:
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/ubuntustory/components

Thijs