Re: Copyright issues GPL-PHP license

2007/5/6, Thijs Kinkhorst <thijs@debian.org>:
On Sunday 6 May 2007 20:23, David Paleino wrote:
> Why?
> And a web server written in awk, then? Is that of any real-world use?
> I've seen implementations of that on the Internet. I admit that this
> is not enough reason to package it though.

Right. The main question for me that is not answered here yet, is: what does
this http server add to Debian, which already has a dozen of http servers of
great variety? Does it have a real world advantage over others?

No, I don't think it has.
That's why I'm not intentioned anymore to package it (well, to release
the package).

Thijs

Regards,
David