Re: RFS: qgfe -- QT Gnuplot Front End
* Giorgio Pioda <firstname.lastname@example.org> [070505 10:09]:
> I have a second version of the qgfe package that I builded after the
> review of the first one as listed previously in debian-mentors.
the first problems I stumbled over:
- It does not honor DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS (policy 10.1, I guess only some
but CXXFLAGS="$(CFLAGS)" is needed as argument for $(MAKE))
- clean does not remove the build qgfe binary nor the generated the Makefile
- there is no manpage (policy 12.1)
- there is no menu entry, see menufile(5).
- it ships a full copy of the GPL in .deb. If it is read somewhere,
either change that place to read the file already installed on every
Debian system or replace it with a link. If it is not used, just
- do you know where the icons are from and what copyright they are.
Google find a file education_mathematics.png in rpm packages having
the same md5sum and filesize, so perhaps they are taken from somwhere
else without attribution.
- why do you specify a Dependency on libqt3-mt for the .deb in
debian/control manually? (And with a version without epoch, so it
gets even stranger?)
Bernhard R. Link