Re: RFS: php-ffmpeg

Le Friday 04 May 2007 00:32:51 Raphael Geissert, vous avez écrit :
> Dear mentors,

	Hi !

> I've made the necessary changes to my package "php-ffmpeg" so it only
> creates the php5-ffmpeg binary package.

Some preliminary remarks, I have not looked deeply:
* debian/control:
  - please wrap package description
  - I see no build-dep on something from ffmpeg
* debian/changelog:
  - Either merge both version, either change -1 to UNRELEASED and move the
close to -2 as -1 will not be released into unstable if you don't merge
changelog..
* debian/php5-ffmpeg.postinst:
  - There is a kind of update code. Is it really nescessary, or did you copy
paste it from another package ? As far as I can see, there is
a /etc/php5/conf.d directory that seems perfect for the configuration file..

There would be more to say but I think it's enough for a first quick review..

Romain
--
How many river do we have to cross,
Before we can talk to the boss?