RFS: php-adodb

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php-adodb".

* Package name    : php-adodb
 Version         : 504-1
 Upstream Author : John Lim
* URL             : http://adodb.sourceforge.net/
* License         : BSD
 Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
php5-adodb - Extension optimising ADOdb database abstraction library

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 422159

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-adodb/php-adodb_504-1.dsc

Notes:
 * This package is the PHP extension, not the actual library written
in PHP (which is already packaged as libphp-adodb).
 * Due to the directory name the version is 504 (real version is
5.04), is there any need of modifying it, and if so, how can I do it?

Kind regards
 Raphael Geissert

--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.