RFS: Kadu

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor Kadu. It's a very popular graphical client of
Gadu-Gadu instant messenger protocol (one of the most popular IM protocol in
Poland). Kadu's been developed for several years now, and I'm responsible for
creating binary packages for Debian and Ubuntu. However I think it would be
great to have Kadu in Debian and Ubuntu. You can download the source package
from http://kadu.net/~patryk/debian

* Package name: Kadu
in Poland)
* Version: 0.5.0