Re: pdebuild, pycentral and gpg

Hi Steve
   It fixed the problem, thanks. I did call dh_fixperms but only after
dh_pycentral. I could even remove a fix that I had installed because of
another permission problem with this change :)
   But there is another problem that lintian complains about:
W: pyqwt5 source: source-contains-cvs-conflict-copy
PyQwt-5.0.0/sip/qwt5qt3/.#QwtTypes.sip.1.5

The only way I know to fix this is to remove it from the orig.tar.gz file but
I would rather like to use the original sources. Does anyone know a solution
to this?

Cheers
Gudjon