Re: RFS: smc

Hi Arnaud,

On 4/26/07, Arnaud Fontaine <arnaud@andesi.org> wrote:
Hey,

I tried  to build smc  using pbuilder and  it failed with  the following
error:

Definitively,  I must to start using pbuilder.

checking for TTF_Init in -lSDL_ttf... yes
checking for pkg-config... no
checking for CEGUI... configure: error: The pkg-config script could not be found or is too old.  Make sure it
is in your PATH or set the PKG_CONFIG environment variable to the full path to pkg-config.

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables CEGUI_CFLAGS
and CEGUI_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

To get pkg-config, see <http://www.freedesktop.org/software/pkgconfig>.
See `config.log' for more details.

Thanks for the link i will read it.

You  just  have  to  add  pkg-config  to  Build-Depends  and  it  builds
fine. Thanks for the package.

I will do it.

--
Muammar El Khatib.