Re: RFS: smc

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:23:27 +0200, Arnaud Fontaine wrote:

> CEGUI::Exception: DynamicModule::DynamicModule - Failed to load module 'libCEGUIDevILImageCodec.so': libCEGUIDevILImageCodec.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> CEGUI Exception occurred : DynamicModule::DynamicModule - Failed to load module 'libCEGUIDevILImageCodec.so': libCEGUIDevILImageCodec.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or director
> If someone has an idea, otherwise I will try to investigate this problem
> tonight.

Looks like you need a Depends: on the package that provides
libCEGUIDevILImageCodec.so

$ apt-file search libCEGUIDevILImageCodec.so
libcegui-mk2-0c2a: usr/lib/libCEGUIDevILImageCodec.so.0
libcegui-mk2-0c2a: usr/lib/libCEGUIDevILImageCodec.so.0.0.0
libcegui-mk2-0c2a-dbg: usr/lib/debug/usr/lib/libCEGUIDevILImageCodec.so.0.0.0
libcegui-mk2-dev: usr/lib/libCEGUIDevILImageCodec.so

I guess libcegui-mk2-0c2a would be the best choice.

gregor

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    Bones: "The man's DEAD, Jim!"