I need a sponsor

Dear mentors
   Does anyone have the time and willingness to sponsor two packages I have made
and I am eager to get into the distribution.
The first one is:

Name:liborigin
Version:20070115-1
Uploaded:2007-04-26 13:39:01
liborigin-dev - A library to read files from the Origin plotting program
liborigin0 - A library to read files from the Origin plotting program
opj2dat - Converts Origin project files to data files
Repository URL:http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/liborigin
Section:libs
Priority:optional
Lintian warnings:none
Lintian errors:none
Closes bugs:40860

And the other one is:

Name:
muparser
Version:1.27-1
Uploaded:2007-04-26 13:38:50
libmuparser - A fast math parser library, written in pure C++
libmuparser-dev - A fast math parser library, written in pure C++
libmuparser-doc - A fast math parser library, written in pure C++
Repository URL:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/muparser
Section:libs
Priority:extra