Re: Howto build package - BestCrypt

Zitat von Romain Beauxis <toots@rastageeks.org>:

> Le Wednesday 25 April 2007 13:28:23 fischbac@physik.fu-berlin.de, vous avez
> écrit :
> > Hi all,
>
>         Hi !
>
> > this is my first entry in this list, so forgive any potential errors!
> >
> > I want to build a deb package for BestCrypt, which is available at
> > www.jetico.com/linux.
>
> Why would you want to package a commercial software that provides transparent
> compression when you have open source alternatives already available in
> debian and other linux systems.. ?
>
> Do you know dm-crypt ?

Thanks for your remark.

You are right, of course there are many other tools available ...

... but I do not want to convert existing containers to a different format ...
... need the containers under win

Sorry, but I do not want to discuss why BestCrypt is good/bad ..... I just want
to build a package and need some help!

Best regards

Martin