Re: RFS: wavbreaker

On Fri, 2007-04-20 at 23:27 +0200, Thomas Perl wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "wavbreaker".
> * Package name    : wavbreaker
>   Version         : 0.7.9-1
> The ITP for the original wavbreaker is here:

Have you agreed with the owner of the ITP to take over the ITP?

> This is a patched version of the original 0.7 release by Timothy D. Robinson

http://huli.org/wavbreaker/
http://thpinfo.com/2006/wavbreaker/

Have you agreed with Timothy to take over upstream development?

> that fixes usability issues, adds a .desktop file, manpages and i18n support.

Are these changes large enough to fork?

Maybe Timothy's version 0.7 can be packaged in Debian as 0.7-1, with
your improvements added in the .diff.gz file.  Maybe Timothy is
interested in copying some improvements into his work.

Regards,

Bart Martens