RFS: wavbreaker

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "wavbreaker".

* Package name    : wavbreaker
  Version         : 0.7.9-1
  Upstream Author : Thomas Perl
* URL             : http://thpinfo.com/2006/wavbreaker/
* License         : GNU GPL
  Section         : x11

It builds these binary packages:
wavbreaker - A tool to split wave files into multiple chunks

The ITP for the original wavbreaker is here:

This is a patched version of the original 0.7 release by Timothy D. Robinson
that fixes usability issues, adds a .desktop file, manpages and i18n support.
See the website for more information. May I leave the "wavbreaker" name or
should I rename the package to distinct it from Timothy D. Robinson's wavbreaker?

The package is lintian clean.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wavbreaker/wavbreaker_0.7.9-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Thomas Perl