i need help with

{libglade) i been tying to install for the last month and it's killing me, i get a message that says not installable so i go to problems and that say Aplication package is incompatible with current software but i have the lastest?? can you help me or tell me what am i doing wrong i am new to the whole tablet thing so you might understand my trouble, i can be reach  at  fromfela@yahoo.com  fmarcusmaker@aol.com  fyeeloy@warnaco.com fromfela@aol.com   sadavyk@yahoo.com  how to hear  from  you soon
--
ILLUSTRATED BY LINUX
I CAN BE CONTACTED BY VIA VOICE E-MAIL AT 1 203 364 5280