Re: Better to run multiple configure/make cycles or use separate sources?

Another thing to realize is that the number of binary .debs generated from a
source package is dictated by the contents of debian/control.  Each
"Package:" stanza indicates another binary .deb to be generated by the package.

(Sorry if that's already been mentioned.  I didn't see it, and couldn't tell
if that was part of what was puzzling Roman.)

Cheers,
tony