Re: RFS: pmplib

On 15/02/07, Martin Ellis <ellis.m.a@gmail.com> wrote:
* Package name    : pmplib
  Version         : 0.14.20070214-1
  Upstream Maintainer : Naoaki Okazaki <nyaochi at users sourceforge net>
* URL             : http://pmplib.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : sound

It builds these binary packages:
easypmp    - create music databases used by portable media players
libpmp-0.14 - library for creating playlists for portable media players
libpmp-dev - library for creating databases for portable media players
(development files)

Well, that went rather badly.

It turns out that, sometime during the last week, the email account
I've been using for FOSS stuff seems to have... well.... disappeared
(as has the relevant sysadmin).
Then the upstream maintainer of the package found a buffer overrun bug.

I've updated the package accordingly:
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pmplib/pmplib_0.14.20070218-1.dsc

So, firstly, if anyone has the previous version of the package - don't
upload it!
And secondly, I'm still looking for a sponsor ;o)

Cheers,
Martin